Skip to main content
- “Festes de Castelló” contest, in which the legally constituted Cultural Associations make their own booklet that must exalt the tradition and culture of the Magdalena Parties, as well as being unpublished.
- Drawing contest, in which all schoolchildren studying for Primary Education and first cycle of ESO can elaborate a drawing about the Magdalena Parties, as long as they are unique and original works.
- Writing contest, also focused on primary school students and first cycle of ESO. This contest invites children to write an essay that focuses on the Magdalena Parties. It can be done in Spanish or Valencian.
- Booklets contest, in which the different Sector Commissions can prepare their own llibret (booklet) for the Magdalena festivities due to their status as Collaborating Entities of the Patronat Municipal de Festes. Works with the same theme or author as those delivered through the "Festes de Castelló" contest may not be submitted.
- Decorated vehicles contest, in which legally constituted associations can present a vehicle with mechanical traction decorated with festive themes. In this contest, both newly created vehicles and those that have not won any prize in previous editions can participate.
- Party poster contest, through which the poster that will announce each edition of the Magdalena Parties is chosen. This contest is open to any interested artist or group of artists and presents freedom in the thematic choice as long as it is representative of the parties and strictly conforms to a series of rules.
- Design of the wristband of the parties contest, in which a wristband is designed with the goal of publicize and promote the parties of Castelló. Any person can participate in the contest with a maximum of three proposals, as long as they are original and have not been awarded or exhibited in other competitions.